Everyone has their favorite movie, right? Ya know the one you annoyingly make your family and friends watch again and agin despite their groaning and begging for another option? Or the one you recite each line verbatim and can anticipate the actors slightest change in body movement?
Don’t be ashamed. We all do it. But can you guess all of these famous movie lines?
- “Nobody puts Baby in the corner.”
- “ET phone home.”
- “A martini–shaken, not stirred.”
- “My momma always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.”
- “It’s not the years honey, it’s the mileage.”
- “There’s no place like home. (Hint: repeat this several times, and tap your ankles together)
- “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”
- “Get busy living, or get busy dying.”
- “There’s no crying in baseball!”
- “Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.”