Here at Mirth In A Box, we are huge fans of laughing, any type of comedic behaviors, but most of all, we love jokes! A good joke can outlast the test of time. If recited correctly with just the right amount of sarcasm and enthusiasm, it is guaranteed to crack a smile across the faces of it’s audience. Here are some of our favorite classic jokes to get your week started!
- Did ya hear on the news how the police arrested two kids yesterday? One was drinking battery acid, the other was eating fireworks. They charged one – and let the other one off.
- The other day, I said to the gym instructor, “Can you teach me to do splits?” He said, “How flexible are you?” I said, “I can’t make Tuesdays.”
- A man went to apply for a job. After filling out all of his applications, he waited anxiously for the outcome. The employer read all his applications and said, “We have an opening for people like you.” “Oh, great,” he said, “What is it?” “It’s called the door!”
- Two women, each a dog owner, are arguing about whose dog is smarter. The first Woman starts by arguing, “my dog is so smart, every morning he waits for the paper to come and then immediately brings it right to me.” The second woman adds, “I know…” “How?” the first woman asked. The second woman replies with “my dog told me.”
- What’s the opposite of irony? Wrinkly.
- What did the black bug say as it slid down the zebras back? Now you see me, now you don’t, now you see me, now you don’t.
- A man knocked on my door and asked for a small donation for a local swimming pool. So I gave him a glass of water.
- What’s the best time to go to the dentist? Tooth-hurtie!
Have a classic joke of your own you would like to tell us about? Leave a comment below!