- No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens. Abraham Lincoln
- Time spent with cats is never wasted. Sigmund Freud
- In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this. Terry Pratchett
- Way down deep, we’re all motivated by the same urges. Cats have the courage to live by them. Jim Davis
- Cats seem to go on the principle that it never does any harm to ask for what you want. Joseph Wood Krutch
- Cats have a scam going – you buy the food, they eat the food, they go away; that’s the deal. Eddie Izzard
- Cat’s motto: No matter what you’ve done wrong, always try to make it look like the dog did it. Anonymous
Send a gift from Mirth in a Box when the thought counts but the fun counts even more!!!