- No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens. Abraham Lincoln
- I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.Winston Churchill
- Cats have a scam going – you buy the food, they eat the food, they go away; that’s the deal. Eddie Izzard
- Cats regard people as warm-blooded furniture. Jacquelyn Mitchard
- Time spent with cats is never wasted. Sigmund Freud
- The problem with cats is that they get the exact same look on their face whether they see a moth or an axe-murderer. Paula Poundstone
- In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.Terry Pratchett
For those of you who love their cats….