Has a bit of rain got you down?
- A rainy day is the perfect time for a walk in the woods. Rachel Carson
- It always rains on tents. Rainstorms will travel thousands of miles, against prevailing winds for the opportunity to rain on a tent. Dave Barry
- Everyone talks about the weather, but no one does anything about it. Mark Twain
- The storm starts, when the drops start dropping; When the drops stop dropping then the storm starts stopping. Dr. Seuss
- The trouble with weather forecasting is that it’s right too often for us to ignore it and wrong too often for us to rely on it. Patrick Young
- Weather forecast for tonight: Dark. Continued dark overnight, with widely scattered light by morning. George Carlin
- There’s no such thing as bad weather, just soft people. Bill Bowerman
- Rainbows apologize for angry skies. Sylvia Voirol
- Bad weather always looks worse through a window. Tom Lehrer
- Let the rain kiss you. Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops. Let the rain sing you a lullaby. Langston Hughes
Mirth in a Box sells fun and unusual care packages for summer campers, college students, and anyone who needs a bit of cheer!