Why Should I Learn Golf? These Quotes Make it Sound Frustrating!

Every few years someone tries to encourage me to take up golf. I’ve yet to be convinced.

  • The most important shot in golf is the next one. Ben Hogangolf shot
  • I have a tip that can take five strokes off anyone’s golf game: it’s called an eraser. Arnold Palmer
  • Of all the hazards, fear is the worst. Sam Snead
  • If you’re caught on a golf course during a storm and are afraid of lightning, hold up a 1-iron. Not even God can hit a 1-iron. Lee Trevino
  • The first time I played the Masters, I was so nervous I drank a bottle of rum before I teed off. I shot the happiest 83 of my life. Chi Chi Rodriguez
  • On a recent survey 80% of golfers admitted to cheating. The other 20% lied. Bruce Lansky
  • Golf seems to me an arduous way to go for a walk. I prefer to take the dogs out. Princess Anne of Great Britain
  • It’s good sportsmanship not to pick up lost balls while they are still rolling. Mark Twain
  • I know I am getting better at golf because I’m hitting fewer spectators. Gerald Fordgolfer
  • If you break 100, watch your golf. If you break 80, watch your business. Joey Adams
  • Man blames fate for other accidents but feels personally responsible for a hole in one. Martha Beckman
  • If profanity had an influence on the flight of the ball, the game of golf would be played far better than it is. Horace G. Hutchinson
  • I don’t exaggerate – I just remember big. Chi Chi Rodriguez
  • I had a wonderful experience on the golf course today. I had a hole in nothing. Missed the ball and sank the divot. Don Adams
  • I went to play golf and tried to shoot my age, but I shot my weight instead. Bob Hope

Mirth in a Box sells funny and unusual care packages.

This entry was posted in Quotes and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *