- What did one horse say to the other? The pace looks familiar but I can’t remember the mane!
- Why did the horse go behind the tree? To change his jockeys!
- Why couldn’t the pony sing “Yankee Doodle”? She was a little horse!
- What should you say to a sad horse? Why the long face?
- What did the horse say when he tipped over? I’ve fallen and I can’t giddy up!
- Why did the farmer ride his horse to town? The horse was too heavy to carry!
- When does a horse speak up? Whinny wants to!
Have a little one going to horse camp this summer? Why not send a few of these jokes and, while you are at it, send one of Mirth in a Box’s super fun camp care packages?
photo credit: Fox Valley Pony Club Horse Trials 2011 via photopin (license)