In tax shelters! Ooof!
And a few more jokes about those fine folks who worked on our tax forms:
- What’s the definition of a good tax accountant? He has a loophole named after him!
- What’s the difference between the short and long income tax forms? If you use the short form, the government gets your money. If you use the long form, the accountant gets your money.
- Did you hear about the cannibal tax accountant? She charges an arm and a leg!
- What’s the Difference Between Tax Avoidance & Tax Evasion? Jail!
- How many tax auditors does it take to find your $5.00 mistake on your expense account? Three. One to find the mistake and two to discuss the significance of it.
- When does a person decide to become an accountant? When he realizes that he doesn’t have the charisma to become an undertaker!