The More The Merrier! 10 More ‘A Guy Walked in to a Bar’ Jokes
- A pile of trash walks into a bar. Bartender says, “Hey, didn’t I throw you out yesterday?”
- The past, the present, and the future walked into a bar.It was tense!
- A hamburger walks into a bar and the bartender says, “Sorry, we don’t serve food in here.”
- A duck walks into a bar and asks for a beer. Bartender says, “Should I put it on your bill?”
- A duck walks into a bar, hops up onto the bar.”Got any peanuts?” he asks the barman. “No” says the bartender. Duck jumps down and walks out. Next day, the duck walks back into the bar, hops up on the bar and asks,”Got any peanuts?” “No!” says the bartender. The duck jumps down and walks out. The next day, the duck walks back into the bar, hops back up on the bar and again asks, “Got any peanuts?” “NO!” screams the bartender. “We don’t have any peanuts! If you come in here one more time asking for peanuts, I’m gonna nail your feet to the bar!” The duck hops down and walks out. The following day, the duck walks into the bar, hops up on the bar, and asks: “Got any nails?” “NO! I do not have any nails!!!!!” shouts the bartender! “Good.” replies the duck. “Got any peanuts?”
- A horse walks into a bar. Bartender says “Hey!” The horse says, “Yes please, and can I get a beer with that?”
- Two scientists walk in to a bar. The bartender asks what they would like to drink. The first scientist says “I’ll have a glass of H2O please.” The second scientist says “I’ll have H2O too.” The second scientist dies.
- A guy walks into a bar and asks, “Do you have any helicopter-flavored potato chips?” Bartender says, “No, we only have plane.”
- Two guys walk into a bar. One says to the other, “I didn’t see it either.”
- A bathroom scale walks into a bar. Bartender says, “I’ll be with you in a minute.” The bathroom scale says, “I can weight.”
Mirth in a Box sells funny and unusual care packages.
This entry was posted in Jokes
and tagged a guy walks in to a bar jokes
. Bookmark the permalink