Just in time for Valentines Day!
- Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love. Albert Einstein
- Before I met my husband, I’d never fallen in love. I’d stepped in it a few times. Rita Rudner
- True love stories never have endings. Richard Bach
- The supreme happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved — loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves. Victor Hugo
- Love is the greatest refreshment in life. Pablo Picasso
- Love is only a dirty trick played on us to achieve continuation of the species. W. Somerset Maugham
- Love is a game that two can play and both win. Eva Gabor