- What did the physicist say to her husband? Your quarks are so charming!
- What did the philosopher say to her lover? I Kant imagine life without you!
- What did the tarantula say about his date? We met on the web.
- What did the writer say to her love? You are just my type!
- What did the baker say to his wife? All we knead is loaf!
- What did the sailor say to his girlfriend? I warship you!
- What did the whiskey maker say about her errant husband? I love him still!
- And did you her about the woman who lost her watch and became a timeless beauty?
- What did the carpenter say to his true love? I want to nail you (So tender. Not!)
- Love can be such a touchy subject.
Do feel free to send us some more groaners and knee-slappers!
Mirth in a Box sells fun and unusual care packages for college students, summer campers and anyone who needs some good cheer!