Politics and the weather! Seems that all anyone is talking about!
- I rarely meet a politician that I don’t like personally. They are generally well endowed with charm. Therein lies the danger. P J O’ Rourke
- A politician needs the ability to foretell what is going to happen tomorrow, next week, next month, and next year. And to have the ability afterwards to explain why it didn’t happen. Winston Churchill
- Politics, it seems to me, for all too long, has been concerned with right or left instead of right or wrong. Richard Armour
- Those who stand for nothing, fall for anything. Alexander Hamilton
- A politician should have three hats. One for throwing into the ring, one for talking through, and one for pulling rabbits out of if elected. Carl Sandburg
- If a politician found he had cannibals among his constituents, he would promise them missionaries for dinner. H L Mencken
- In America, anyone can become president. That’s the problem. George Carlin
Mirth in a Box sells funny and unusual care packages for college students, campers and people who need to be cheered up! Send one today!
If a politician found he had cannibals among his constituents, he would promise them missionaries for dinner. H L Mencken