- You can get all A’s and still flunk life. Walker Percy
- Have no fear of perfection-you’ll never reach it. Salvador Dali
- The artist who aims at perfection in everything achieves it in nothing. Eugene Delacroix
- Life is about using a whole box of crayons. RuPaul
- I think I fail a bit less than everyone else. Jack Nicklaus
- Of all the hazards, fear is the worst. Sam Snead
- Certain flaws are necessary for the whole. It would seem strange if old friends lacked certain quirks. Goethe
- Better a flawed diamond than a perfect pebble. Confucius
Now back to work!
Where did that fantastic picture come from? JD Hancock, of course!