Christmas Jokes: Ho Ho Ho and Ha Ha Ha!
- What did one Christmas tree say to the other Christmas tree?
I really go fir you!
- What did Santa say when his sack of presents misbehaved?
Toys will be toys!
- What did Santa shout to his toys on Christmas Eve?
Okay everyone, sack time!
- What do aliens say when they land in the North Pole?
Take me to your heater!
- What do elves put on their candy canes?
- Why did the elf push his bed into the fireplace?
Because he wanted to sleep like alog!
- Why does Santa have 3 gardens? So he can ho-ho-ho!
- What does Father Christmas call that three-legged reindeer? Eileen.
What did Mrs. Claus say to Santa when she looked in the sky?
“Looks like rain, dear.”
- Why did Jimmy’s grades drop after the holidays?
Because everything was marked down!
- Who gives presents to baby sharks?
- What do they sing under the ocean during the winter? Christmas Corals!
- What’s the best thing to give your parents for Christmas?
A list of everything you want!
- What’s the difference between the regular alphabet and the Christmas alphabet? The Christmas alphabet has NOEL!
Need some fun stocking stuffers fast? Order now from Mirth in a Box’s vast selection!
photo credit: Santas Little Helper via photopin (license)
photo credit: Bailey Puggins The Santa Pug via photopin (license)
photo credit: willow at christmas via photopin (license)