- When life kicks you, let it kick you forward. Kay Yow
- Joy and Temperance and Repose slam the door on the doctor’s nose. Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- There are lots of people in this world who spend so much time watching their health that they haven’t the time to enjoy it. Josh Billings
- Eat right, exercise regularly, and die anyway. Anonymous
- When an illness knocks you on your ass, you should stay and relax for a while before trying to get back up. Terri Guillemets
- Adam and Eve ate the first vitamins, including the package. E.R. Squibb
- Hypochondria is the only disease I haven’t got. Graffito
Feel better? We hope so!