Each year on the Saturday before Labor Day, the most popular of all the cured meats, Bacon, is served up its own special day, International Bacon Day! This year it is Sept 5th. Here are a few bacon jokes for you to enjoy:
- What do you get when you cross a pig and a centipede? Bacon and Legs!
- Which day is best to eat bacon? Frie-day!
- What did the doctor say to the bacon? You’re cured!
- What’s bacon’s favorite musical? Grease!
- Why did the pig go in to the kitchen? He felt like bacon!
- Why was the deli worker arrested? For bringing home the bacon!
- Where do you find bacon wrapped dinosaurs on the menu? Jurassic Pork!
- Egg and Bacon walk in to a bat. The bartender says, “We don’t serve breakfast here.”
photo credit: <a href=”http://www.flickr.com/photos/51035786238@N01/2697440379″>Bacon for MOO</a> via <a href=”http://photopin.com”>photopin</a> <a href=”https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/”>(license)</a>