10 Great Quotes About Dogs
Dogs! I have 2 staring at me right now!
- If dogs could talk, perhaps we would find it as hard to get along with them as we do with people. Karel Čapek
A hungry dog hunts best. Lee Trevino
- If you want a friend in Washington, get a dog. Harry S. Truman
- There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. Ben Williams
- Scratch a dog and you’ll find a permanent job. Franklin P. Jones
- Happiness is a warm puppy. Charles M. Schulz
- If you eliminate smoking and gambling, you will be amazed to find that almost all an Englishman’s pleasures can be, and mostly are, shared by his dog. George Bernard Shaw
- The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs. Charles de Gaulle
- A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself. Josh Billings
- Hounds follow those who feed them. Otto von Bismarck
Mirth in a Box sells fun and unusual care packages.
photo credit: xDOP via photopin cc
photo credit: Elizabeth Thomsen via photopin cc