- What do you call a sleepwalking nun? A roamin’ Catholic!
- How does Jesus make tea? Hebrews it!
- A Buddhist monk approaches a hotdog stand and says: “Make me one with everything”.
- How do you make holy water? You boil the hell out of it!
- What does a dyslexic-agnostic-insomniac spend most of his time doing? Staying up all night wondering if there really is a dog!
- What’s the difference between God and Bono? God doesn’t wander around Dublin thinking he’s Bono!
A priest is driving down to New York and gets stopped for speeding in Connecticut. The state trooper smells alcohol on the priest’s breath and then sees an empty wine bottle on the floor of the car.
The trooper says, “Sir, have you been drinking?”
“Just water,” says the priest.
The trooper says, “Then why do I smell wine?”
The priest looks at the bottle and says, “Good Lord! He’s done it again!”
photo credit: <a href=”http://www.flickr.com/photos/15352839@N00/362173261″></a> via <a href=”http://photopin.com”>photopin</a> <a href=”https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/”>(license)</a>