- May my legend prosper and thrive. I wish it a long and happy life.
- Nothing goes out of fashion sooner than a long dress with a very low neck.
- A fashion that does not reach the streets is not fashion.
- The best things in life are free. The second best are very expensive.
- Dress shabbily and they remember the dress; dress impeccably and they remember the woman.
- In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.
- Where should one wear perfume? Wherever one wants to be kissed.
- It’s always better to be slightly underdressed.
- A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.
- Only those with no memory insist on their originality.
- You live but once. You might as well be amusing.
Coco Chanel’s birthday is August 19th!
photo credit: <a href=”https://www.flickr.com/photos/suzy_yes/15202172949/”>suzy_yes</a> via <a href=”http://photopin.com”>photopin</a> <a href=”http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.0/”>cc</a>