I love these jokes! Here are some of the finest I’ve found:
- E Flat walks in to a bar. The bartender says, “I’m sorry we don’t serve minors.”
- Caesar walks in to a bar filled with centurions and says, “This round’s on me. What will you guys have?” The centurions stand, salute and say, “Ale, Caesar!”
- A farmer walks into a bar with a duck under his arm. The bartender asks, “Where did you get that pig?” The farmer replies, “It’s not a pig, it’s a duck!” the bartender says, “I wasn’t talking to you. I was talking to the duck!”
- A pair of jumper cables walks into the same bar. Bartender says “I will serve you a drink – just don’t start anything”
- A palindrome walks into a bar, says “Yasraba Otni Sklawem Ordnilapa”.
- A blind man walks into a bar. And a table. And a chair.
- A skeleton walks in to a bar and says, “A beer please and a mop”.
- Werner Heisenberg, Kurt Gödel, and Noam Chomsky walk into a bar. Heisenberg turns to the other two and says: “Clearly this is a joke, but how can we figure out if it’s funny or not?” Gödel replies: “We can’t know that because we’re inside the joke.” Chomsky says: “Of course it’s funny. You’re just telling it wrong.”
- A hydrogen atom walks in to a bar and says to the bartender, “I lost my electron!” The bartender says,” Are you sure?” The atom says, “Yes. I’m positive!”
- A mushroom walks into a bar. The bartender says, “Get out of here! We don’t serve mushrooms here”. Mushroom says, “why not? I’m a fungi!”
Want more? See The 10 Best “Guy Walks in to a Bar” Jokes from April. I do feel the need to publish more in the near future. Send along your favorites!
photo credit: <a href=”http://www.flickr.com/photos/99652207@N00/3849340725″>Gettin’ juiced</a> via <a href=”http://photopin.com”>photopin</a> <a href=”https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/”>(license)</a>
photo credit: <a href=”http://www.flickr.com/photos/94502827@N00/213823123″>Baby Pot-bellied Pig race</a> via <a href=”http://photopin.com”>photopin</a> <a href=”https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/”>(license)</a>