Cheesy and charming quotes about love and marriage.
- Every man should marry-and no woman. Benjamin Disraeli
- Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight! Phyllis Diller
- Grow old with me. The best is yet to be. Robert Burns
- The secret to a happy marriage remains a secret. Henny Youngman
- The best way to get husbands to do something is to suggest that perhaps they are too old to do it. Shirley MacLaine
- Now join your hands, and with your hands your hearts. William Shakespeare
- You know you’re in love when you don’t want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. Dr. Seuss
June still remains the most popular month for weddings, closely followed by September. How many weddings will you attend this June? FYI, my wedding anniversary is tomorrow! June 13th!
photo credit: <a href=”https://www.flickr.com/photos/71256895@N00/7395525746/”>tomylees</a> via <a href=”http://photopin.com”>photopin</a> <a href=”http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.0/”>cc</a>