Picked just for you!
- Why did the farmer give an award to the scarecrow? He was outstanding in his field!
- Why don’t farmers pamper their cows? They would produce spoiled milk!
- What does the farmer say to his cows when he is milking them? Udder-nonsense!
- What did the farmer use to fix his jeans? A cabbage patch!
- Why is a barn so noisy? All the cows have horns!
- Why did the farmer think his tractor was magical? It went down the road and turned in to a field!
- What type of cereal do farmers hate? Weedies!
- What kind of socks does a farmer wear? Garden hose!
- Why did the cow jump over the moon? The farmer had cold hands!
- Why did the pig take a bath? Because he heard the farmer said,”Hogwash!”
A farmer in the field with his cows counted 196 of them, but when he rounded them up he had 200.
Just in time for summer camp, Mirth in a Box has a whole new crop of camp care packages!
photo credit: <a href=”https://www.flickr.com/photos/mharrsch/356474248/”>mharrsch</a> via <a href=”http://photopin.com”>photopin</a> <a href=”http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.0/”>cc</a>
photo credit: <a href=”https://www.flickr.com/photos/freddyenguix/15892870837/”>Freddy Enguix</a> via <a href=”http://photopin.com”>photopin</a> <a href=”http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.0/”>cc</a>