- What do flowers and the letter A have in common? Both have bees coming after them!
- Did you hear the one about the pregnant bed bug? She’ll have her babies in the spring!
- Why did the bumble bee put honey under his pillow? He wanted sweet dreams!
- What do you call two young married spiders? Newly webs.
- What’s the last thing that goes thru a bug’s mind as he hits the windshield? His butt.
- Customer: Waiter, waiter! There’s a fly in my soup! Waiter: No worries. It’s not deep enough to drown him!
- Customer: Water,waiter! What’s this fly doing in my soup? Waiter: The back stroke!
- Why did the bee go to the dermatologist? Because it had hives!
- What did one spider say to the other spider? Time’s fun when you’re having flies!
photo credit: <a href=”https://www.flickr.com/photos/jrguillaumin/6944536465/”>JR Guillaumin</a> via <a href=”http://photopin.com”>photopin</a> <a href=”http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/”>cc</a>
photo credit: <a href=”https://www.flickr.com/photos/derek_p/14459864814/”>Derek.P.</a> via <a href=”http://photopin.com”>photopin</a> <a href=”http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.0/”>cc</a>