- A horse walks in to a bar. The bartender says,’Why the long face?”
- A Frenchman walks into a bar with a parrot on his shoulder. The bartender asks, “Where did you get that thing?” The parrot replies, “In France, there are millions of them!”
- Bacon and eggs walk into a bar and order a beer. The bartender says, “Sorry, we don’t serve breakfast.”
- Two chemists go into a bar. The first one says, “I think I’ll have an H2O.” The second one says, “I think I’ll have an H2O too” — and he died.
- A termite walks in to a bar and says,” !s the bar tender here?”
- Descartes walks into a bar. The bartender asks if he wants a drink. “I think not,” Descartes says. And then he disappears.
- A guy walks into a bar and sits down. Before he can order, the bowl of pretzels in front of him says, “Hey, you’re a handsome guy!” The man ignores the bowl of pretzels, and orders a craft beer. The bowl of pretzels then says, “Ooooh, an IPA! Great choice! You’re a smart man.” The guy says to the bartender, “What the heck! This bowl of pretzels keeps talking to me!” The bartender says, “Don’t worry about it, the pretzels are complimentary.”
- A Roman walks into a bar, holds up two fingers, and says: “Five beers, please.”
- A guy with dyslexia walks in to a bra.
- A rabbi, a priest and a minister walk in to a bar. The bartender looks up and says, “Is this some kind of a joke?”
Do you have a favorite “A Guy Walks in to a Bar” joke?
photo credit: <a href=”https://www.flickr.com/photos/diamondgeyser/8736935934/”>Diamond Geyser</a> via <a href=”http://photopin.com”>photopin</a> <a href=”http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.0/”>cc</a>
photo credit: <a href=”https://www.flickr.com/photos/designed27/15043037997/”>designed27</a> via <a href=”http://photopin.com”>photopin</a> <a href=”http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/”>cc</a>