- Anybody who doesn’t know what soap tastes like never washed a dog. Franklin P. Jones
- Don’t accept your dog’s admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful. Ann Landers
- Life is like a dog sled team. If you ain’t the lead dog, the scenery never changes. Lewis Grizzard
- I named my dog Stay so I can say, “Come here, Stay. Come here, Stay.” Steven Wright
- I love a dog. He does nothing for political reasons. Will Rogers
- The dog is a yes-animal, very popular with people who can’t afford to keep a yes-man. Robertson Davies
- If dogs could talk, it would take a lot of the fun out of owning one. Andy Rooney
- Dogs are the leaders of the planet. If you see two life forms, one of them’s making a poop, the other one’s carrying it for him, who would you assume is in charge. Jerry Seinfeld
- A door is what a dog is perpetually on the wrong side of. Ogden Nash
- I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult. Rita Rudner
- Dogs feel very strongly that they should always go with you in the car, in case the need should arise for them to bark violently at nothing right in your ear. Dave Barry
Rosie, you’re a champ! Thanks for being my dog!
Mirth in a Box sells fun and unusual care packages for college students, campers and people who need to be cheered up!
photo credit: <a href=”https://www.flickr.com/photos/wolfworld/279385219/”>46137</a> via <a href=”http://photopin.com”>photopin</a> <a href=”http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.0/”>cc</a>