April Fools Day is just around the corner! Don’t be caught unprepared!
- Better a witty fool than a foolish wit. William Shakespeare
- When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. Otto von Bismark
- Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. Mark Twain
- I know a lot of people think I am dumb. Well at least I ain’t no educated fool. Leon Spinks
- The fool wonders, the wise man asks. Benjamin Disraeli
- A man may be a fool and not know it but not if he is married. H.L. Mencken
- We’re fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance. Japanese Proverb
- Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Randall Terry
- You can always tell a real friend: when you’ve made a fool of yourself he doesn’t feel that you’ve made a permanent job. Laurence J. Peter
- A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough. Bruce Lee
- A fool flatters himself, a wise man flatters the fool. Edward G. Bulwere-Lytton
- Never let a kiss fool you or a fool kiss you. Joey Adams
Do you plan on pranking anyone on April Fools Day? We might be able to help. Check out our Pranks and Gags…and then bookmark us, please!!!!
photo credit: <a href=”http://www.flickr.com/photos/10897362@N00/5928799078″>Mardi Gras Float in Bright Colors</a> via <a href=”http://photopin.com”>photopin</a> <a href=”https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/”>(license)</a>