I love spring! I like it when it’s warm and sunny, I like it when it’s cool and rainy. I can start gardening, I can start rowing on the water and “Game of Thrones” season 5 will begin shortly. All good!
- Spring is when you feel like whistling even with a shoe full of slush. Doug Larson
- I want to do to you what spring does with the cherry trees. Pablo Neruda
- In spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt. Margaret Atwood
- A little madness in the Spring/Is wholesome even for the king. Emily Dickinson
- The first day of spring is one thing, the first spring day is another. The difference between them is sometimes as great as a month. Henry Van Dyke
- I love spring anywhere but if I could choose I would always greet it in the garden. Ruth Stout
- If I had my life to live over, I would start barefoot earlier in the spring and stay that way later in the fall. Nadine Stair
House Stark! Heed this proverb: No matter how long winter is, spring is sure to follow.
Thank you, Robin Williams for the best spring quote of all, “Spring is nature’s way of saying, “Let’s Party!”
Mirth in a Box sells care packages that celebrate fun!
photo credit: <a href=”https://www.flickr.com/photos/dave-rogers/2600829892/”>Dave ®</a> via <a href=”http://photopin.com”>photopin</a> <a href=”http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.0/”>cc</a>
photo credit: <a href=”https://www.flickr.com/photos/ladybugsleaf/10430172/”>Lady-bug</a> via <a href=”http://photopin.com”>photopin</a> <a href=”http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.0/”>cc</a>