- Here’s to being single… Drinking doubles… And seeing triple!
- May the good lord take a liking to you…but not too soon!
- May the hinges of our friendship never grow rusty.
- May misfortune follow you the rest of your life, and never catch up.
- Here’s to a long life and a merry one. A quick death and an easy one. A pretty girl and an honest one. A cold pint– and another one!
- May you always have a clean shirt, a clear conscience, and enough coins in your pocket to buy a pint!
- It is better to spend money like there’s no tomorrow than to spend tonight like there’s no money!
- May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursue you each morning and night.
- My friends are the best friends. Loyal, willing and able. Now let’s get to drinking! All glasses off the table!
- May the luck of the Irish lead to the happiest heights, and the highway you travel be lined with green lights.
- Wherever you go and whatever you do, may the luck of the Irish be there with you.
Ohhh I think I counted wrong. Bottoms up!
photo credit: <a href=”https://www.flickr.com/photos/mikemac29/424322326/”>mikemac29</a> via <a href=”http://photopin.com”>photopin</a> <a href=”http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.0/”>cc</a>