If you stayed awake in geometry, you may remember that Pi (3.14 etc., etc.) is what is used to calculate the circumference of a circle among other things. No surprise then that March 14th is International Pi Day. I barely passed high school math but in honor of International Pi Day, I found a few math jokes that anyone can enjoy:
- How do you tell you are surrounded by the Mathematical Mafia? They make you an offer you can’t understand!
- Who was the roundest Knight in King Arthur’s Court? Sir Cumference! He ate too much pi!
- Did you know 3.14% of sailors are Pi Rates!
- Why did algebra stop looking for X? She left and did not say Y!
- Why is the obtuse triangle upset? Because it is never right!
- What did the triangle do when he struck out with an acute girl? He tried a different angle!
- What’s the best thing to put in to a pie? Your teeth!
- What did zero say to eight? Nice Belt!
- Did you hear the one about the statistician? Probably!