I consider Bob Hope to be an expert on aging. Not only did he live to celebrate his 100th birthday, he was still able to crack jokes up until he died. Anne and I both have birthdays this month. Yes, yes. We are not getting older we are getting better. Ehhh…..
- You know you are old when the candles cost more than the cake.
- Middle age is when your age starts to show around your middle.
- I don’t feel old. In fact, I don’t feel anything until noon. Then it’s time for my nap.’
- That’s the time of your life when even your birthday suit needs pressing.’
- I’m so old they cancelled my blood type.
- Middle age is when you still believe you’ll feel better in the morning.
- I’ll tell you how to stay young: Hang around with older people!
- I used to keep my birthday a secret but I decided to stop. I wasn’t getting any presents.
- I have a wonderful make-up crew. They’re the same people restoring the Statue of Liberty.
ps. Today is my dear friend Gena’s birthday! Happy Birthday, Gena!!!
photo credit: <a href=”https://www.flickr.com/photos/tom-margie/1556930506/”>twm1340</a> via <a href=”http://photopin.com”>photopin</a> <a href=”http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/”>cc</a>