OK. I’m ready for Spring!!!!
- What did the detective in the Arctic say to the suspect? “Where were you on the night of September to March?”
- What do snow kids have for breakfast? Ice Krispies!
- What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes!
- What noise wakes you up at the North Pole around March 18? The crack of dawn!
- If you live in an igloo, what’s the worst thing about global warming? No privacy!
- How do you know if there’s a snowman in your bed? You wake up wet!
- What do you call ten Arctic hares hopping backwards through the snow together? A receding hare line!
- What’s the difference between an iceberg and a clothes brush? One crushes boats and the other brushes coats!
- How do snowmen greet each other? Ice to meet you!