Happy Chinese New Year! In honor of the Year of the Sheep, here are a few clean sheep jokes. I found some terrific off color ones but since we spend the summer catering to the camp crowd, I thought I’d leave those for someone else. Too baaaad!
- What do you call a wolf in sheep’s clothing? A ‘ewe’ phemism!
- What is an old ram’s favorite car? A Lamborghini!
- What do you call a sheep covered in chocolate? A candy baaaaa!
- Why did the lamb call the police? He had been fleeced!
- What did one sheep say to the other? After Ewe!
- What do you call a rowdy sheep? Rambunctious!
photo credit: <a href=”https://www.flickr.com/photos/cone_dmn/1777149510/”>cone_dmn</a> via <a href=”http://photopin.com”>photopin</a> <a href=”http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/”>cc</a>