This guy always makes me laugh….after a double take.
- The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
- When everything is coming your way, you’re in the wrong lane.
- The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
- A fool and his money are soon partying.
- OK, so what’s the speed of dark?
- If at first you don’t succeed, then skydiving definitely isn’t for you.
- How do you tell when you’re out of invisible ink?
- I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.
- Borrow money from pessimists-they don’t expect it back.
- Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don’t have film.
photo credit: 48states at en.wikipedia [GFDL (http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html), CC-BY-SA-3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/) or CC BY-SA 2.5-2.0-1.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.5-2.0-1.0)], from Wikimedia Commons
photo credit: <a href=”https://www.flickr.com/photos/wiccked/59867719/”>wiccked</a> via <a href=”http://photopin.com”>photopin</a> <a href=”http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.0/”>cc</a>