Pregnancy-It’s No Joke!
Know someone who is pregnant? These might be good for a belly laugh or two:
- I’m 2 months pregnant now. When will my baby move? If you are lucky right after he finishes college!
- Is there any reason I need to be in the delivery room while my wife is in labor? Not unless the word “alimony” means anything to you!
- Must I have a baby shower? Not if you change the baby’s diaper very quickly!
- Are birth control pills deductible? Only if they don’t work!
- Little Sally: My mom is having a new baby! Little Johnny: What’s wrong with the old one?
- What position should the baby be in during the ninth month of pregnancy? Head down, pressing firmly on your bladder!
- How will I know if my vomiting is morning sickness or the flu? If it’s the flu, you’ll get better!
- Should I have a baby after 35? No, 35 children is enough!
Need a fun baby shower gift? Check out Mirth in a Box for a full line of fun baby gifts and baby-themed gift sets!
This entry was posted in Humor
and tagged baby boy
, baby gifts
, baby girl
, baby shower
, care packages
, fun baby gifts
, gift baskets
, Mirth in a Blog
, unique baby gift sets
, unique gift ideas
, what to bring to a baby shower
. Bookmark the permalink