Are you enjoying the holidays?
- After a good dinner one can forgive anybody, even one’s own relatives. Oscar Wilde
- Home is where you are loved the most and act the worst. Marjorie Pay Hinckley
- Vegetarians, and their Hezbollah-like splinter faction, the vegans … are the enemy of everything good and decent in the human spirit. Anthony Bourdain
- I once wanted to become an atheist, but I gave up-they have no holidays. Henny Youngman
- A man with a hump-backed uncle mustn’t make fun of another man’s cross-eyed aunt. Mark Twain
- I looked up my family tree and found out i was the sap. Rodney Dangerfield