- In America you can go on the air and kid the politicians, and the politicians can go on the air and kid the people. Groucho Marx
- I believe there is something out there watching us. Unfortunately, it’s the government. Woody Allen
- Democracy means that anyone can grow up to be president, and anyone who doesn’t grow up can be vice president. Johnny Carson
- If a politician found he had cannibals among his constituents, he would promise them missionaries for dinner. H. L. Mencken
- When I want to speak, nobody listens, when they want me to speak, I have nothing to say. Winston Churchill.
- A politician should have three hats. One for throwing into the ring, one for talking through, and one for pulling rabbits out of if elected. Carl Sandburg
- Ten people who speak make more noise than ten thousand who are silent. Napoleon BonaparteMirth in a Box sells fun and unusual care packages. Keep us in mind for fun stocking stuffers!
photo credit: <a href=”https://www.flickr.com/photos/alancleaver/4446461866/”>Alan Cleaver</a> via <a href=”http://photopin.com”>photopin</a> <a href=”http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/”>cc</a>
photo credit: <a href=”https://www.flickr.com/photos/amyhuffaker/381060199/”>Amy~</a> via <a href=”http://photopin.com”>photopin</a> <a href=”http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.0/”>cc</a>