- Strength is the capacity to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands – and then eat just one of the pieces . Judith Viorst
- All I really need is love, but a little candy now and then doesn’t hurt! Lucy Van Pelt
- I’d give up chocolate, but I’m no quitter! Anonymous
- Life is like a box of chocolates – you never know what you’re going to get. Forrest Gump
- Don’t wreck a sublime chocolate experience by feeling guilty. Lora Brody
- Money may talk, but chocolate sings. Anonymous
- If there’s no chocolate in Heaven, I’m not going. Jane Seabrook
Do you know which chocolate bar was named ‘Top Chocolate Bar’ by The International Chocolate Salon? Get the scoop here: Vancouver-made Chocolate Bar named Best in the World.