Did you know that, according to the Princeton Review, Psychology is the second most popular major? Here’s some jokes for you:
- Pavlov is drinking a beer with friends. A phone rings. He jumps up and shouts, “Crap, I forgot to feed the dog!”
- How many psychotherapists does it take to change a light bulb? Just one as long as the light bulb wants to change!
- How many narcissists does it take to change a light bulb? Just one! He holds it in place and the world revolves around him!
- It’s hard to explain puns to kleptomaniacs because they are always taking things literally.
- A guy walks into a bar and sits down. Before he can order, the bowl of pretzels in front of him says “Hey, you’re a handsome guy!” The man ignores the bowl of pretzels, and orders a craft beer. The bowl of pretzels then says, “Ooooh, an IPA! Great choice! You’re a smart man.” The guy says to the bartender, “What the heck! This bowl of pretzels keeps talking to me!” The bartender says, “Don’t worry about it, the pretzels are complimentary.”