- What did Gregor Mendel holler when he founded genetics? Woopea!
- What is the easiest way to determine the sex of a chromosome? Pull down its genes!
- How many biologists does it take to change a light bulb? Four. One to change it and three to write the environmental-impact statement.
- What did people say about the famous microbiologist who traveled around the world? He was a man of many cultures!
- How do you make a hormone? Don’t pay her!
- If H2O is the formula for water, what is the formula for ice? H2O cubed.
Yeah. Come on, Biology Majors! Help me out here!