Has your child recently left for college? Have you noticed an empty laundry basket? A full refrigerator? A quiet house? the plunger stays under the sink? You may be suffering from the “Empty Nest Disorder“!
Here are some of the more common warning signs that you could be at risk for Empty Nest Disorder:
- Increased ability to concentrate and remember details
- Feelings of guilt that you do not miss your child
- The ability to sleep through the night with out waking
- Increased ability to concentrate
- Increased interest in activities and hobbies
- Excess free time
- A peaceful, easy feeling
If you have more than 3 of these symptoms you could be suffering from “Empty Nest Disorder“. Contact your doctor for advice on how to treat your symptoms. And don’t worry. That kid may boomerang back home in four years!