Ahhhhhhh! Sun, sand and the sea!
- My life is like a stroll on the beach…as near to the edge as I can go. Thoreau
- The Sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever. Jacques Cousteau
- Ocean: A body of water occupying two-thirds of a world made for man who has no gills. Ambrose Bierce
- Miami Beach is where neon goes to die. Lenny Bruce
- The beach is a great place to relieve the soul-crushing stress you build up in the traffic getting to the beach. someecards
- I’m no day at the beach. And if it is a beach, it’s Hampton Beach. Ever been there? It’s not nice. Denis Leary
- I hope months of starvation, obsessive exercise, and painful grooming will get the boys to notice the inner me. someecards