- Only the guy who isn’t rowing has time to rock the boat. Jean-Paul Sartre
- There is nothing-absolutely nothing-half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats.
- The cure for anything is saltwater – sweat, tears, or the sea.Isak Dinesen
- The sea hates a coward. Eugene O’Neill
- My Mom said she learned how to swim when someone took her out in the lake and threw her off the boat. I said, “Mom, they weren’t trying to teach you how to swim. “Paula Poundstone
- Only two sailors, in my experience, never ran aground. One never left
port and the other was an atrocious liar. Don Bamford
- Out of sight of land the sailor feels safe. It is the beach that
worries him. Charles G. Davis
How many of you go boating in the summer?
Mirth in a Box sells the best care packages on the seven seas!