My vegetable garden is a laughable mess of weeds, shade-stunted plants, and deer-eaten stumps. Next year!
- Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon. Doug Larson
- It’s difficult to think anything but pleasant thoughts while eating a homegrown tomato. Lewis Grizzard
- A vegetable garden in the beginning looks so promising and then after all little by little it grows nothing but vegetables, nothing, nothing but vegetables. Gertrude Stein
- An onion can make people cry but there has never been a vegetable that can make people laugh. Will Rogers
- Vegetables are interesting but lack a sense of purpose when unaccompanied by a good cut of meat. Fran Lebowitz
- Gardening is cheaper than therapy and you get tomatoes. Anonymous
Got any favorite vegetable gardening quotes?