- A classics professor goes to a tailor to get his trousers mended. The tailor asks: “Euripides?” The professor replies: “Yes. Eumenides?”
- A Roman walks into a bar and asks for a martinus.“You mean a martini?” the bartender asks.The Roman replies, “If I wanted a double, I would have asked for it!”
- Another Roman walks in to a bar, holds up two fingers and says, “Five beers, please!”
- Caesar walks in to a bar filled with centurions and says,”This round’s on me. What will you guys have?” The centurions stand, salute and say,”Ale, Caesar!”
- What disease does one have if he can’t remember where Sparta is? Pelopamnesia!
Yes. I do need some more!