- As a teenager you are at the last stage in your life when you will be happy to hear that the phone is for you. Fran Lebowitz
- Small children disturb your sleep, big children your life. Yiddish Proverb
- Teenagers complain there’s nothing to do, then stay out all night doing it. Bob Phillips
- Few things are more satisfying than seeing your children have teenagers of their own. Doug Larson
- Growing up is such a barbarous business, full of inconvenience…and pimples. J.M. Barrie
- You know your children are growing up when they stop asking you where they came from and refuse to tell you where they’re going. P.J. O’Rourke
Yeah, yeah. Teenagers can be a pain but when they aren’t at home..don’t you miss them? Even if you don’t try a little guilt relief and send a care package to their camp, college or boarding school! Mirth in a Box has a fantastic assortment!