- In America there are two classes of travel — first class, and with children. Robert Benchley
- Everybody knows how to raise children, except the people who have them. – P.J. O’Rourke
- We spend the first 12 months of our children’s lives teaching them to walk and talk and the next 12 months teaching them to sit down and shut up. Phyllis Diller
- Even when freshly washed and relieved of all obvious confections, children tend to be sticky. Fran Lebowitz
- Having children is like living in a frat house – nobody sleeps, everything’s broken, and there’s a lot of throwing up. Ray Romano
- I learn things from my kids constantly. Most of their knowledge comes from Snapple caps. Jimmy Kimmel
- There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep. Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The value of is not that adults produce children, but that children produce adults. – Peter De Vries
Robert Benchley had 2 kids, P.J. O’Rourke is father to 3, Phyllis Diller was mother to 6 children, I don’t think Fran Lebowitz had any kids, Ray Romano spawned 4 children, Jimmy Kimmel has 2 kids so far, Ralph Waldo Emerson had 4 little Emersons and Peter De Vries had 4 kids.
Alex, Liz and Pete! I love being your mother!