- There are a terrible lot of lies going about the world and the worst of it is that half of them are true. Winston Churchill
- When lying be emphatic and indignant, thus behaving like your children. William Feather
- People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an elections. Otto Von Bismarck
- Without lies humanity would perish of despair and boredom. Anatole France
- Marge, it takes two to lie. One to lie and one to listen. Homer Simpson
And my personal favorite: I am always disappointed when a liar’s pants don’t actually catch on fire. Anonymous
How are you going to celebrate National Tell a Lie Day?
Thanks to Upload Bot via wikimedia for the great Pinocchio picture!