- A photon checks into a hotel and the porter asks him if he has any luggage. The photon replies: “No, I’m traveling light.”
- An electron is driving down a motorway, and a policeman pulls him over. The policeman says: “Sir, do you realize you were travelling at 130km per hour?” The electron goes: “Oh great, now I’m lost.”
- When I heard that oxygen and magnesium hooked up I was like, “OMg!”
- The barman says: “We don’t serve faster-than-light particles here.” A tachyon enters a bar.
- Never trust an atom. They make up everything..
- Did you hear about the man who got cooled to absolute zero? He’s OK now.
- Want to hear a Potassium joke? ‘K!
Do these jokes play well with non chemists? Let us know!