Whoa! I had a very hard time finding ‘suitable for Prime Time’ camels jokes. I must have sifted through dozens to come up with these…so don’t judge too harshly:
- What do you call a camel without a hump? Humphrey (Hump-free-get it???).
- What do you call 144 camels in a box? Gross! (meh)
- What do you call a crying Camel? A humpback wail! (stretching it…)
- What do you get when you cross a cow with a camel? A lumpy milkshake! (I said it was difficult!)
- The baby camel wakes his parents up and asks for a glass of water. Dad says to his wife,” Honey, he must be sick. That’s his second glass this month!” (eh)
- A recent tobacco industry survey showed that 90% of all men still prefer women to Camels.
I guess when the obvious feature of an animal is a HUMP, the jokes can be pretty off color. Funny, but not suitable for a daytime blog( of a company who does sell care packages for camp aged children) with readers such as Saul from Astoria who is so censorious of my attempts at humor.