- Happiness is having a large,loving, caring, close-knit family in another city. George Burns
- As a child my family’s menu consisted of two choices-take it or leave it. Buddy Hacket
- If you cannot get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it dance. George Bernard Shaw
- Insanity runs in my family. It practically gallops. Cary Grant
- If you ever start to feel like you have the goofiest, craziest, most dysfunctional family in the world, all you have to do is go to a state fair because after five minutes at the fair, you’ll be going,’You know, we’re alright. We are dang near royalty.’ Jeff Foxworthy
- I don’t have to look up my family tree, because I know that I’m the sap. Fred Allen
- The best way to get a puppy is to beg for a baby brother – and they’ll settle for a puppy every time. Winston Pendelton
- I looked up my family tree and found three dogs using it. Rodney Dangerfield
I though these were funny. Please note: I love my family and you all better come home for the holidays!
Thanks to Flickr and Grimbil for the photo!